drank Daydreamer by DAVIDsTEA

This one is nice and light. This one will be easy on my upset stomach.

The flavour is very light, I’m getting a hint of mango but nothing overwhelming. I was hoping for a little more mango flavour to be honest. I may try steeping it a wee bit longer to see if I can get a bit more flavour. I’d say this one’s pretty good but not amazing.

Update: I steeped this one longer this morning to see if I could get some more mango. No dice. I’m getting lots of green tea, but no more mango. Then I tried adding some agave. The agave got me slightly more mango but nothing spectacular.

jessiwrites

Hmmm, if it’s not heavy on the mango, I might not mind this one. I like light green teas!