drank Copabanana by DAVIDsTEA

Duuude. This one smells amazing. Like some sort of homemade banana baked good my mom would be baking. Maybe banana chocolate chip loaf. Yum. I can only hope it will taste as it smells. Though I’m pretty sure I could just have the scent waft at me all evening and be perfectly happy.

Oh yes, this one is delicious. I don’t know that it tastes as it smells. But it does taste good. Very good. I imagine it would be good chilled as well but for now am I enjoying it hot. I know what I’ll be drinking for the rest of the evening (perhaps interspersed with Coconut Oolong).

Update: This one is pretty good cold but I think I may prefer it hot. The chocolate comes out a bit more when it’s hot. Yes the flavours are definitely more muted when it’s chilled. And on that note, I’ll steep myself a hot cup of this now.

jessiwrites

I am super excited for this one, too. I have a little bit more of Banana Nut Bread, and I really enjoy it as an evening treat. So this will be a good replacement!

Cavocorax

I can’t wait to try this one out too (once I finsih my coconut oolong <3). I should drink more herbals so I’m looking forward to this joining Cocomint Cream on the shelf!

Comments

jessiwrites

Cavocorax

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada