drank Bamboozled by DAVIDsTEA

This is so good cold brewed! How have I already used half of my tin of this in a week!?

Update: Looks like someone else discovered just how amazing cold-brewed Bamboozled is. I went to get a cup and half my jar has disappeared! Still enough for a cup tonight. And I just put together a fresh batch to be ready for tomorrow.

Shmiracles

your appreciation for this tea inspired me to throw some in with my recent order, and it arrived today! looking forward to my first sip later tonight.

Courtney

Yay! That’s awesome. Yes I really love this one both hot and cold. There is some cold brewing in my fridge until 3pm this afternoon and I can’t wait to enjoy it. I hope you like it just as much :)

Comments

Shmiracles

Courtney

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada