Oh yes. There are no words.

Okay maybe I have a few words. So this morning I drove my fiance to work at 6:15a. Now normally I come home and get ready for my class. This morning I was exhausted, which has been a near permanent state for some time. So I decided to lay down, just for 5 minutes. I think we all know how that went.

Two hours later I woke up and yep, I had missed my first class. But there was a silver lining. I went outside to empty the recycling when the mailbox caught my eye. What was in there but two tea swap packages! I have so many new teas on my counter at the moment it’s slightly ridiculous but I’m so excited! Thanks to jessiwrites and Shmiracles for turning my Monday back around :)

And this tea is amazing. I’m quite sure Butiki could make anything taste amazing. This will be a permanent in my collection.

Having my second steep of this to motivate me to study. But it’s making me daydream of summer days at the beach. Oh summer. Beach. Happiness.

The second steep actually turned out well. Still a fair amount of flavour.

jessiwrites

I’m so excited that you finally got to drink this! Maybe now I will have some tonight… hahaha!