drank Perfect Pear by DAVIDsTEA

I love pears but this tasted nothing like pear to me. It tasted almost like some sort of weak syrup maybe? Bleh.

I put some in the fridge to cold brew so perhaps that will be the saving grace for this tea.

Thanks to jessiwrites for such a generous sample :)

Update: I let this one chill for at least 7 hours in the fridge. It’s definitely an upgrade from before but still not all that amazing. With a name like Perfect Pear I was expecting it to taste just like a pear! Perhaps pear is a hard taste to master. But this is only my first pear tea and often when they don’t work out it just spurs me on to find the perfect one :)

Alphakitty

I had a sample of this in store once and it was SO good, totally pear. Never been able to recreate that at home though sadly.

Courtney

Hm I wonder how they did it. I’m always reluctant to add any type of sweetener.