Thanks jessiwrites!

Gah the deep pink steep colour of hibiscus :|

But it smells so delectable. Like a cross between strawberry rhubarb and warm apple pie. Both of which are delicious.

First sip and I’m actually enjoying it. What?! Enjoying hibiscus? According to David’s website it’s actually hibiscus flowers. There it is.

It’s looking good for this tea. Yum!

The second steep is not as flavourful but still drinkable :)

Update April 17/13: I’m so upset now that I’ve decided I love this one enough to keep around, it’s gone. Bleh. jessiwrites was awesome to send me a few more cups of it, thank goodness.

Shmiracles

i feel the same about this one. i love the white base, i love the warm spice, and i love the bright fruit.

jessiwrites

Gaaaaaaah, I am glad you liked this one! It’s so delicious. I must buy more.