drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks to jessiwrites for this one too!

I can smell the raspberries and chocolate as it’s steeping. I despise fruit and chocolate together but this one has quite a high rating so I had to give it a shot.

The chocolate seems to be overtaking the scent now that’s it’s steeped and I’m waiting for it to cool.

Well I can see why most people would enjoy this tea, and it’s certainly smooth, but it’s not for me.

jessiwrites

Yeah, if you don’t like chocolate with fruit, you would totally not enjoy this. :(

whatshesaid

Aw, that’s one of my favorites for work because of the caffeine (and the deliciousness)

Comments

jessiwrites

whatshesaid

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: