Hide

Welcome to Steepster, an online tea community.

Write a tea journal, see what others are drinking and get recommendations from people you trust. or Learn More

This tea is so smooth and delicious. I thought I was enjoying it straight, that is, until I added a wee bit of brown sugar as suggested. Gah. So creamy and amazing.

jessiwrites

I KNOW OH MY GOD.

Lazey

This tea sounds awesome. A couple of my favorites are fine alone, but add a little sugar (brown sugar when pumpkin is involved) and it is life-changing.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Comments

jessiwrites

I KNOW OH MY GOD.

Lazey

This tea sounds awesome. A couple of my favorites are fine alone, but add a little sugar (brown sugar when pumpkin is involved) and it is life-changing.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (http://eastcoastbest.tumblr.com/), travel, science, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

I love black teas. I pretty well always drink my tea straight. I’m also fond of herbals, but they rarely make my permanent collection. I prefer my tea hot, but occasionally I’ll cold brew.

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not always in the mood for them. Greens and pu’erhs I’m working on, but they’re coming along at a snail’s pace. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino). Rooibos/honeybush have to be well hidden for me to enjoy them. Mates and are not for me at all.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb, to be continued…

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose, jasmine, chamomile), hibiscus is hit and miss, to be continued…

Location

Canada

Following These People