This tea is so smooth and delicious. I thought I was enjoying it straight, that is, until I added a wee bit of brown sugar as suggested. Gah. So creamy and amazing.

jessiwrites

I KNOW OH MY GOD.

Lazey

This tea sounds awesome. A couple of my favorites are fine alone, but add a little sugar (brown sugar when pumpkin is involved) and it is life-changing.

Comments

jessiwrites

I KNOW OH MY GOD.

Lazey

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: