This tea is so smooth and delicious. I thought I was enjoying it straight, that is, until I added a wee bit of brown sugar as suggested. Gah. So creamy and amazing.

jessiwrites

I KNOW OH MY GOD.

Lazey

This tea sounds awesome. A couple of my favorites are fine alone, but add a little sugar (brown sugar when pumpkin is involved) and it is life-changing.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Comments

jessiwrites

I KNOW OH MY GOD.

Lazey

This tea sounds awesome. A couple of my favorites are fine alone, but add a little sugar (brown sugar when pumpkin is involved) and it is life-changing.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (http://eastcoastbest.tumblr.com/), science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug!

I love black teas. I pretty well always drink my tea straight. I’m also fond of herbals, but they rarely make my permanent collection. I prefer my tea hot, but occasionally I’ll cold brew.

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly fruity flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Pu’erhs, rooibos (specifically red, I’m more open to green), honeybush, and matés are not my favourite. I tend to avoid them altogether unless others find them so amazing it would be a travesty to not at least try.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose, jasmine, chamomile), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Last updated as of February 2017.

Location

Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer