drank Creamy Eggnog by Butiki Teas

The steeping scent of this is confusing my brain. It smells like eggnog but also delicious! I do not care for eggnog at all. In fact, I despise it. I’ve noticed some people have been saying it doesn’t really taste like eggnog or it’s bang-on eggnog. Mixed opinions. So I had to give it a shot.

It’s definitely creamy. I’m not getting too much of an eggnog taste here. I’m tempted to add the brown sugar recommended to see what happens.

Update: Doing a second steep this afternoon to see what happens. Very similar to the first steep, with less flavour. I get an egg-y taste but not necessarily eggnog. It’s interesting, but I don’t think it’s for me.

jessiwrites

Yep, that was pretty much my opinion, too. But I can totally see why other people love it so much, it’s very well done.