drank Cider Guayusa by Butiki Teas

I can smell the guayusa clearly and then some apple and spice notes in there. I’m not quite sure guayusa is quite what I’m in the mood for but we shall see.

The first sip was good. Very guayusa with spice and a hint of apple. I added a wee bit of brown sugar and it really makes the apple come out. It’s much more cider-like with the brown sugar.

Definitely an excellent start to flavoured guayusas for me.

Update: I cold brewed this one for maybe 12 hours (I can’t remember exactly) and I’m preferring it cold over hot. I’m finding much more of an apple cider taste.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: