drank Carrot Cake by Tea Guys
678 tasting notes

Thanks to Shmiracles for this one!

This smells carrot cake spicy mixed with rooibos. Which, according to the description, is exactly what it should smell like. Fancy that.

Well it’s definitely one of the better rooibos teas I’ve tried but still there’s that medicinal taste. A sweetness is coming out as it cools. It doesn’t exactly taste like carrot cake but something is reminding me of carrot cake.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (http://eastcoastbest.tumblr.com/), science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

I love black teas. I pretty well always drink my tea straight. I’m also fond of herbals, but they rarely make my permanent collection. I prefer my tea hot, but occasionally I’ll cold brew.

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly fruity flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Pu’erhs I’m working on at a snail’s pace, but so far I’m not loving them. Rooibos/honeybush have to be well hidden for me to enjoy them. Mates and are not for me at all.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose, jasmine, chamomile), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Location

Canada

Following These People