drank Caramel by Kusmi Tea

Thanks to Shmiracles for this treat!

As it’s steeping it smells like a toasty caramel amidst the black tea. I’m finding Kusmi black teas seem to have a distinct scent to them.

This one is lovely. A nice strong black with a hint of caramel. I’m really enjoying it straight. I may add some brown sugar once I get down to half a cup or so to see what happens.

Okay I couldn’t wait to add the brown sugar and I’m glad I didn’t. Just delicious!

Shmiracles

wow glad you like this one!! i bought it because the steepster reviews all sounded so interesting. especially i noticed Angrboda’s were especially amorous. haha

and now i’ll have to brew some for myself and properly review it tomorrow!! yum!

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

It’s pretty subtle, that one. I like it though!

Courtney

That’s what I found. It was delicious with brown sugar but almost too sweet. I couldn’t have two cups which was my original plan haha.

Comments

Shmiracles

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

It’s pretty subtle, that one. I like it though!

Courtney

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada