Thanks to jessiwrites for sending me a sample of this :) I know it must have been difficult since you love it!

First a story. I am so frustrated trying to figure out all my necessary graduation requirements! The science advisor is a very nice person, but if anything, I leave her office more confused then when I went in. So I’ve been calculating and contemplating all day about what courses I need and what courses go where and gah! The worst part is I have an exam on Friday I need to study for but my brain seems to be in overdrive about graduation. End rant. Perhaps getting that out will help.

As soon as I poured the water over the leaves the scent of maple and pecan wafted out. It smells delicious, but also very sweet. Hopefully it won’t be too sweet for me.

The first couple sips are definite maple, but not too heavy, which surprises me. A few more sips in and I’m getting a nutty taste alongside the maple.

I’m finding it very sweet and at the same time not sweet at all. How bizarre. It’s delicious though, and that’s what counts right?

The second steep is great as well. It almost tastes sweeter than the first actually.

Alphakitty

Graduation requirements are such a pain! I found out at the beginning of my second semester of my senior year that I was 2 credits short (even though I had taken all of the required core, major & minor courses…)

Courtney

Oh no! I totally felt like I had it all together but it always seems there’s another hoop to jump through. I’m so anxious to be done so I can move back home!

MissLena

I feel your pain about the grad reqs! I’m so paranoid i’m missing a course or something silly like an online form that must be filled out, but at least we’ll be done soon! :)

Comments

Alphakitty

Courtney

MissLena

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: