drank Goji Pop by DAVIDsTEA

This is definitely one better to have cold in my opinion. It was alright hot, but nothing special.

One day on a whim, I asked David’s to make me whatever they wanted and I got a cold Goji Pop. It changed my view on this tea for sure.

So of course, when I was out yesterday getting tea for a friend I picked some of this up for myself and stuck a mason jar full in the fridge overnight to cold brew. It has an almost lemonade-like bitterness to it chilled, but it works so well!

Now I get to enjoy it whilst studying :)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.