This tea is fascinating. I’ve never had a tea with cilantro, or much of anything with cilantro really.

The pineapple is there, but is much more subtle than some teas with pineapple. I’m guessing this is the cilantro balancing it out. It’s actually quite nice. Sometimes I find pineapple to be a bit sharp in teas and this tea has created a perfect balance of ingredients so nothing is too overpowering.

Overall a nice creamy pineapple taste. Yum!

The second steep is less flavourful but still tasty. I’m going to cold brew some of this to see how it turns out.

Update: Definitely prefer this one hot. It’s refreshing cold but I’m getting much more of a cilantro than pineapple taste.