I can see how this would wake someone up. That lemon is lovely. All these Butiki teas are perfectly balanced! I’m amazed.

The lemon goes great with the guayusa. I think I’d take this one over the Cider Guayusa – not that that wasn’t good – just this one seems better placed. A nice wake-up call for rough mornings. This may be a reorder.

The second steep of this is pretty well just as flavourful as the first.

jessiwrites

Yep, I’m thinking this is a reorder for me, too. Yum!

Comments

jessiwrites

Yep, I’m thinking this is a reorder for me, too. Yum!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: