So I’ve been averaging about 5 hours of sleep per night this week and it’s not doing me any favours.

I’m sure I could have gone for some Good Morning Sunshine but alas, I’m out. However this tea seemed to jump out at me instead. It’s so smooth and calming. The flavour of pumpkin-y sweetness is just what I needed to get this day started on the right note.

Update: Having this again this morning to get started my day, ahem, weekend of studying and paper writing.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: