Thanks to Stella for sending this my way :)

I could definitely smell the ginger when the tea was dry, which I don’t like, but now that it’s steeped the mixture of scents really compliment one another for a great smelling tea.

The ginger is certainly in the taste but the creaminess of the coconut and subtle vanilla tone it down and makes it this quite a nice tea. I’m impressed.

The second steep of this is nearly as flavourful as the first, perhaps with ever so slightly more ginger taste. And the third steep is also pretty good. I’m glad I got to try this one out.

jessiwrites

Oh, this one looks so interesting. Yum!

yappychappy

sounds soooo good! I love coconut

Shmiracles

This sounds yum! (uh oh I sent you ginger heavy tea in my box hah)

Comments

jessiwrites

Oh, this one looks so interesting. Yum!

yappychappy

sounds soooo good! I love coconut

Shmiracles

This sounds yum! (uh oh I sent you ginger heavy tea in my box hah)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: