This is the first rooibos without ANY hint of a medicinal taste! Not even a hint. YES!

Thank you jessiwrites for this awesome sample, you’re too good to me :) I’d like to try Lime and Lemon Chiffon next to one another to see which I prefer. I do have some Lemon Lime Cream Tart I may get to later to at least try that against this lovely. I can see this being a permanent part of my collection.

Just steeping a second infusion, I may add milk this time to see what happens.

I enjoyed half of my second cup straight, then added some milk. It really doesn’t taste all that different to me, just slightly subdued at most. I think I’ll be enjoying this sans milk from now on since it’s delicious that way.

The third steep of this is still just as delicious. Perhaps this could be steeped forever?

Update March 27/13: jessiwrites was awesome and sent me some of this AND Lime Chiffon AND Lemon Lime Cream Tart to hold me over until the next Della Terra order. And it was waiting for my in my mailbox after a frustrating day at school. Ahh yum :)

jessiwrites

Oh, yay! So glad you liked this one, I quite enjoy it. I think my favorite of the three is Lime Chiffon, but I am partial to lime.

Cavocorax

I haven’t had the lemon but I really like the lime. It’s so easy to get lemon teas that I thought lime was more exciting! You make the lemon sound very good though.

Courtney

I also really enjoyed the lime :) I’ll have to try them next to one another to determine which one I’ll be keeping haha.

Comments

jessiwrites

Cavocorax

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: