So you know how when you see something interesting online, you read it? Then at the bottom of the page, something else catches your eye? Then, hours later, you’ve read so many things you can’t believe it? Well that’s what happened to me this morning. I’ve been reading about Westboro Baptist Church. I don’t know that I’ve ever felt so angry. This is the story that brought me there http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/westboro-equality-house-aaron-jackson-rainbow_n_2906337.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

This tea is pretty yummy. It certainly has all the pumpkin pie spices. I’m really enjoying it straight, and it’s not too heavy for a black tea :)

Thanks jessiwrites!

whatshesaid

i saw that this morning, rainbow house guy is awesome!

Courtney

Agreed haha! We definitely need more people like that :)