drank Coconut Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

This is so lovely and refreshing. I think I’ll go re-fill a tin today at David’s. I have this one for my 3 hour lecture this morning.

I also took it to work yesterday but learned the hard way to REALLY pay attention to the steeping time since I had to take a phone call and went over by maybe a minute or two, but man, was it ever bitter. Fair warning for everyone haha. Thank goodness the first steep was alright and by the time this unfortunate happening went down I had only an hour left of work. Phew.

Hope everyone has a great Friday, TGIF!

KeenTeaThyme

You too – Happy Friday!

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

You too – Happy Friday!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: