drank Elf Help by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks to Sil for sending me this one :)

I’ve been eyeing this one of the David’s website for some time. I have discovered I love tea with cranberries so I wanted to try everything I could with cranberries, but I’m always hesitant to order 50g of something I’ve never actually tried.

This one smells like some sort of candy, though I can’t quite figure out which candy.

It has such a fascinating taste. I’m enjoying it, I think. There’s cranberries in there somewhere, and the orange peel (or perhaps the barberries?) must give it that little kick. I’m not sure what a barberry is, so I can’t comment on that. Overall an interesting tea. I’m so happy I got to try this one out, thanks again Sil!

YAY! so glad to be able to help out :)

Courtney

Both this and Prince Vladimir I’ve been waiting for, I really appreciate you sharing :)