drank Prince Vladimir by Kusmi Tea

Thanks to both Sil and Shmiracles for sending me some of this! I’ve been waiting so long to try it out!

The initial scent is a nice strong black. These black Kusmi teas can really wake you up in the morning. I think I’m getting a hint of vanilla and citrus in there, but it’s delicious so whatever is in there is working!

Kusmi has yet to let me down. Excellent start to a Sunday :)

glad you enjoyed it. If you run out let me know lol i’ll likely still have more left

Comments

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: