drank Guayusa (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

So I’ve been mixing Guayusa with different teas over the last few days with great success. Bamboozled and Guayusa was quite delicious.

Today I have an upset stomach and I have a late night ahead. With this in mind, I paired 2 parts David’s Guayusa with 1 part The Killer’s Vanilla. Guayusa to stay awake and mint to settle my stomach. Best of both worlds!

jessiwrites

Mmmmmm, The Killer’s Vanilla…

Which other ones have you tried? I was thinking about mixing it with the rest of my Midsummer Night’s Dream sample.

Courtney

Along with the Bamboozled and Perfect Pear I tried the third steep of Lemon Lime Cream Tart and the second steep of Goji Pop.

Comments

jessiwrites

Mmmmmm, The Killer’s Vanilla…

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: