drank Spearmint (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Well apparently my Guayusa and The Killer’s Vanilla mix didn’t do the trick. I was feeling better for a short time, but evidently I just angered it because the stomach pain is back with a vengeance. All I want to do is finish up this assignment and go to bed. Gah. My stomach is not making that an easy task.

This tea is always my go-to for stomach issues. I cannot drink minty teas any other time. Even the scent is giving me hope that I will feel better once I get that first sip. I haven’t tried David’s Peppermint Amour because the scent alone of that one dry nearly took me out. This one has a lovely inherent sweetness.

Update: The second steep of this was also lovely this morning. Not nearly as powerful in the scent, but still lots of flavour in the taste.