drank Ceylon Star by DAVIDsTEA

I’m enjoying this tea much more so than I thought I would. The only other experience I’ve had with star anise was in Merry Cranberry. Merry Cranberry was quite tasty but the spices made it very definitely a holiday tea.

This is a nice blend of sweet and spice with an added creaminess from the white chocolate. It’s not too heavy for a black tea and it doesn’t give me that specific holiday tea feel. It’s nice in that nothing is overpowering, and the balancing act of coconut, star anise, and white chocolate seems to be just perfect. I can see myself keeping this one on hand in smaller amounts for when I’m in the mood for it.

Shmiracles

i had the same reaction :) i was like “hey i had no idea i’d think this was good whoa!” it IS a very nice balancing act i agree. smart observation.

jessiwrites

Eeeeeee! I’m so glad you tried this one. It’s just so lovely. :D

Kittenna

I’m still putting off trying this one, haha. i keep reading that it’s not so bad though…. should just suck it up and try it!

Comments

Shmiracles

jessiwrites

Eeeeeee! I’m so glad you tried this one. It’s just so lovely. :D

Kittenna

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: