Thanks jessiwrites for sending me this one :)

This does taste just like genmaicha and marshmallows. It smells much sweeter than it tastes – thank goodness. The tea is bang on for the description, but I’m not sure that it’s for me. I’m only on my first steep so I’ll update as I steep some more.

Well I’m not sure if something went wrong with the resteep but the second steep tasted just like genmaicha. I love genmaicha but there was absolutely no hint of marshmallows.

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (, science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.