drank Guayusa (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

I mixed equal parts of Guayusa and Luscious Watermelon for my morning tea today. I’m just sipping away at it now and it’s great!

The sweetness of the Luscious Watermelon really balances out the earthiness of the Guayusa. Guayusa continually amazing me with it’s flexibility and deliciousness.

Happy Easter everyone!

Update April 5/13: I chose Guayusa with Copabanana this morning. This may be the best mix yet. I want to love Copabanana more than I actually do and this mix just makes it for me. I’m tempted to pick up some more for the sole purpose of mixing it with Guayusa. The Amish cinnamon bread I’m enjoying with my tea for breakfast probably isn’t hurting either haha.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Update: Tried this as both a 1:1 and 1:2 ratio for Copabanana. I ’d say the 1:1 ratio is tastier. These teas work so well together in both balancing and bringing out the best flavours in each other.

did you go edit all your posting notes?

Courtney

Sorry I edited a bunch – although this one I did enjoy this morning.

Kittenna

Don’t worry, I edited a bunch of mine too! Apologies to all!

lol no biggee just wanted to make sure that i wasn’t losing my mind