Hide

Welcome to Steepster, an online tea community.

Write a tea journal, see what others are drinking and get recommendations from people you trust. or Learn More

96
drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea
585 tasting notes

I’ve been really trying over the last few days to acquire a taste for traditional matchas and in my Caramel Matcha experience today I’ve noticed some success in the acquisition. Yes!

Also I wanted to make this tea note to share that my fiance ordered me a new kettle today :) The silicone round the handle of my current kettle has split, so he ordered a lovely glass Breville kettle. Yay!

whatshesaid

And obviously THAT’S why he’s your fiancé ;)

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Comments

whatshesaid

And obviously THAT’S why he’s your fiancé ;)

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (http://eastcoastbest.tumblr.com/), travel, science, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

I love black teas. I pretty well always drink my tea straight. I’m also fond of herbals, but they rarely make my permanent collection. I prefer my tea hot, but occasionally I’ll cold brew.

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not always in the mood for them. Greens and pu’erhs I’m working on, but they’re coming along at a snail’s pace. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino). Rooibos/honeybush have to be well hidden for me to enjoy them. Mates and are not for me at all.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb, to be continued…

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose, jasmine, chamomile), hibiscus is hit and miss, to be continued…

Location

Canada

Following These People