drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I’ve been really trying over the last few days to acquire a taste for traditional matchas and in my Caramel Matcha experience today I’ve noticed some success in the acquisition. Yes!

Also I wanted to make this tea note to share that my fiance ordered me a new kettle today :) The silicone round the handle of my current kettle has split, so he ordered a lovely glass Breville kettle. Yay!

whatshesaid

And obviously THAT’S why he’s your fiancé ;)

Comments

whatshesaid

And obviously THAT’S why he’s your fiancé ;)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: