Thanks jessiwrites :)

This one is definitely what made all my other teas smell maple-y.

I suppose I could say this is more “crumbly” than “blueberry”, but really when I think of crumble I think of cake, not maple syrup. I’m not getting too much blueberry, perhaps a bit in the background but the maple flavour is much too overwhelming for me.

The second steep was more tolerable, but I still don’t think it does the name “Blueberry Crumble” justice. Thank goodness I enjoy so many other Della Terra teas :)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: