This tea is just sitting next to me now and I attempt to work on my presentation. The scent coming from it is not very “real” smelling. I’m excited to try it, but I’m so picky about my fruit. I like fresh fruit and that’s it haha – not chocolate fruit, not fake fruit – just fresh and delicious. Hopefully it will come off more as a strawberry dessert made with real strawberries :)

The taste is an improvement from the scent, but there’s something in there that comes off as “artificial”. It’s certainly nice and creamy, especially for a green and white tea, which is quite lovely. I really wish the strawberry flavour was more true to actual strawberries.

I may put my leaves in the fridge to see how well it tastes cold brewed. Update: It’s better cooled, but I’m still not enjoying it enough to repurchase.

Thanks jessiwrites!

jessiwrites

Haha, I am just drinking this! I was a bit disappointed in the artificial taste in this one, too. It was better cold, but still definitely nothing I’d ever order again.

I mixed it with Jasmint today, and it’s quite lovely like that.

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

I felt the same about this one.