drank Lime Gelato by DAVIDsTEA

My kettle has arrived!!

http://instagram.com/p/YBKG2SuZB9/ —> I’m not sure if you guys can see this or not since I’ve got my Instagram on lockdown, but you can always request I add you :)

I decided to try Lime Gelato and Bamboozled together today. Since these are two of my very favourite David’s teas, I wanted to see how well they fared as one.

Okay so this is not too bad at all. I do think I prefer either tea on it’s own but this mix was refreshing in it’s own way. It does somewhat diminish the best of both teas, but not so much that it’s tasteless. I find the bamboo really comes through the most. Very interesting for sure :)

Cavocorax

Faaaancy! :O

canadianadia

ooooh! it’s so pretty :)

Shmiracles

1. i can totally see the pic even though i don’t follow you
2. that kettle looks amazing!
3. every time i have Bamboozled i think ‘this is the tea Courtney likes lots’

Courtney

I’m thrilled you guys can see the pictures. I’m never sure when social media is locked down what can and can’t be seen. I do so love my kettle :) And haha! Bamboozled is so yummy.