Eeeeee! I got so many awesome teas in the mail today from jessiwrites! http://instagram.com/p/YJMDSOOZAf/

This is my first official honeybush tea! Well, not counting Lemon Chiffon which is rooibos and honeybush. It smells quite cinnamon-y and spicy. I’m intrigued. I have a love/hate relationship with 52Teas blends – not because they aren’t good. The ones I’ve tried have been delicious. But I almost don’t want to try them and love them and then not be able to get them.

Just from the name I was expecting a tea that may have been too sweet for my liking but I’m pleasantly surprised here. This tea is not at all sweet, the cinnamon is there but I’m not getting too much of a baked “roll” type taste. There’s another foreign, but not bad, taste in there I’m guessing is the honeybush. Another pleasant surprise since I really wasn’t sure what to expect, I was just hoping it didn’t have the same medicinal taste as rooibos.

I’m happy I got to try this tea out :)

ooh those are some good ones!

whatshesaid

Nice haul!!

jessiwrites

I felt exactly the same way about this.