I’m much more impressed with Della Terra’s rooibos teas than their black teas. I don’t know how they do it, but I went from not even being able to handle the scent of rooibos tea to ordering 7 oz. of it in my most recent order. Gah!

My fiance had the first steep of this so I’m now enjoying the second. But sometimes the second steep is the best. The scent wafting out at me is reminiscent of apple cider, yum.

Ah the first couple sips are so comforting. There’s an ever so subtle hint of rooibos taste in the background but it isn’t bothering me tonight. A lovely apple and cinnamon balance. The yogurt must be what gives it the slight creaminess.

This just seems like the perfect tea at this moment. If I didn’t have to finish this chapter before retiring for the evening I could see myself kicking my feet up and just sipping away as I relax and clear my mind. I’ll have to save that moment for another day and just enjoy my cup while making notes about attribution errors and the like tonight.

Only one week left until I’m completely done my exams and we’re off to Vancouver though!