drank Pina Colada Honeybush by 52teas

Thanks jessiwrites for sending me this one to try out :)

I kept smelling this one waiting for it to cool, and I couldn’t really smell anything tropical or pina colada about it.

However, the first sips were lovely and tropical! Evidently the taste is hidden away in there. I can slightly smell is now that I’ve had a few sips, but still nothing compared to the taste. I think this tea really nailed the pina colada flavour. I’m actually quite impressed.

The resteep is not quite as flavourful but I’m going to enjoy every last drop since I had enough for only one cup :) I also put the used leaves in the fridge to cold brew overnight.

jessiwrites

I only had enough for one cup, too, so I did the same. I am pretty sure the cold brew was also delicious.