drank Mudslide by Teaopia

jessiwrites sent me this treasure :)

The smell is so delicious! Gah banana and chocolate. And not a hint of rooibos! Ahh yes. I would actually consider keeping this around in smaller amounts.

I’m definitely getting banana and chocolate, but I don’t think I’m really tasting any nuttiness. Perhaps an ever so subtle hint of coconut in the background, but I’m not completely sure.

jessiwrites

SO GOOD. That rooibos taste is nowhere to be found in this blend. I was quite impressed.