drank Banana Nut Bread by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks jessiwrites for sending me this to cross off my list :)

My first sips are quite enjoyable. Mostly nutty with a hint of banana. There is a bit of a strange aftertaste. Not aversive, but strange.

I could see this being quite delicious with some sweetening, but I’ll pass on that since it’s good as it too.

I’ll be at my halfway point for exams today! Once the afternoon rolls around I’ll have 3 down, 3 to go. Yes!

Update April 18/13: I just wrote my 4th exam, just two to go now.

I cold brewed this overnight last night to see what would happen. I’d say I like it about equal to the hot version. It doesn’t necessarily taste the same, I’d just drink it either way happily. It has a much more banana scent and taste here, and that bizarre sweet-like aftertaste is slightly stronger in the cold version. It’s as though the cold just made the tastes pop out.

canadianadia