Thanks jessiwrites for sending me this to try out :)

This tea is fascinating. The dry mix looked bizarre – like some sort of holiday spice mix you’d use for the dressing. I made the first cup for the fiance while I enjoyed Watermelon Mint Chiller and he said it tasted like spices with a saltiness at the end.

My take is that the caramel is there, the chocolate is there too. And the salt. The salt is there. And that’s what’s making me not fully enjoy this cup. It’s so good up until the end of the sip and the salt comes out. I keep drinking it, hoping the salt will go away, but it’s not leaving. Gah.

I’d say the name of the tea is perfect, and if you like sweet offset with salt, this would be amazing. Evidently, I’m not that person. I’m glad I got to taste this to see what it’s all about though.