drank Market Spice by Teaopia

Thanks jessiwrites!

I’m trying to finish off all my one or two cup sample bags before we leave next week – and trying to get as many swaps in the mail as possible – with any luck all the teas sitting on my counter waiting to leave will be in the mail by the weekend. I’m also trying to decide which teas to bring with me. Any suggestions would be much appreciated :)

This smells quite lovely steeped. This is a lovely black tea. The black tea base tastes like a breakfast tea, which I love. The peppercorns are so great in this just adding enough spice to make this perfect. I can taste the cloves as well, but I’m not so sure about the orange peel.

I’m really enjoying this tea. It’s a nice mid-morning tea that isn’t a plain black but not too flavourful either. A great balance.