drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

So vanilla, fragrantly vanilla. And creamy black tea. It smells so good. I wasn’t very happy with their customer service, yet all their teas seem amazing. Gah.

The taste is lovely, but not quite as good as the smell. I’m thinking I may have steeped it too long at just over 3 minutes. The black base really comes through but it overtakes the vanilla just a wee bit too much. I’ve got more to experiment with so I’ll adjust the steeping time next round.

The vanilla does come out more as it cools.

Update April 20/13: The second steep is also pretty good. I find the vanilla more present, while the black is not quite so strong. It’s quite nice.

jessiwrites

I haven’t tried my sample of this one yet, but it smells amazing.

Seriously, though, their customer service was horrifying. Sigh.

whatshesaid

What happened?!

Cavocorax

Was it something to do with shipping to Canada? Should we not order?

Courtney

The shipping did take a very long time. I expect when things are coming from the US for shipping times to increase, however for the tea to actually be shipped out is what was bothersome. It took much too long and when we inquired about it, they were quite unhelpful. Their teas are delicious though, gah!

Lala

I had the same issue on my last order. By the time I was expecting the tea to show up on my doorstep, I got an email saying it was just shipped. Don’t quite understand what took so long. Also didn’t get any free samples in my order :(

But am so addicted!

Cavocorax

Awww. That’s frustrating, but thanks for the heads up!

Comments

jessiwrites

I haven’t tried my sample of this one yet, but it smells amazing.

Seriously, though, their customer service was horrifying. Sigh.

whatshesaid

What happened?!

Cavocorax

Was it something to do with shipping to Canada? Should we not order?

Courtney

Lala

But am so addicted!

Cavocorax

Awww. That’s frustrating, but thanks for the heads up!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: