drank Coconut by McNulty's Tea

Thanks Artp for sending me this one.

This tea is good, but I wouldn’t say it’s anything special. It’s black tea with coconut and it achieves that perfectly. Black tea base, nice flavour, and coconut pieces, nice flavour. I’ll enjoy the sample Artp sent me but I wouldn’t go out of my way to order it myself.

Update April 21/13: Tried this again today with just a pinch of spearmint added to it. It was quite good that way.

Nicole

I’m pretty sure that after watching The Wire, I can’t drink anything from McNulty’s Tea. I’d be afraid it would be 90% whiskey. :)

Courtney

I should really watch The Wire. My fiance loves it and we have all the seasons, so I really have no excuse!

Artp

Peppermint? That’s genius

jessiwrites

Look at you, adding mint to other teas! Mwahahahaha!

Comments

Nicole

Courtney

Artp

Peppermint? That’s genius

jessiwrites

Look at you, adding mint to other teas! Mwahahahaha!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: