Thanks jessiwrites for sending some of this my way :)

I love getting the opportunity to try any 52Teas blends since I’m just not ready to try these in full sizes, especially since they’re such limited time teas.

This tea had a lovely blueberry and vanilla scent dry. Once steeped it smelled much more like blueberries than vanilla. The taste was also much more blueberries then anything else, perhaps slightly creamy. I’m not so sure if the black base lends itself to this tea so well. It seems almost too strong and overpowers everything except the blueberry flavour? I could be wrong though. Either way this was an enjoyable cup, but I don’t think I need to order it myself.