drank Boston Blend by Harney & Sons

I was hoping for something more with this tea. I’ve found most cranberry teas I try to be nothing short of amazing. There’s just something about cranberry in tea that’s pretty awesome.

This one was not that amazing unfortunately. The cranberries were there, but I found them almost too tart. I’m thinking the mix of the black tea with cranberry just made it a bit too much for my liking. On the upside, my fiance enjoyed it, so he can finish off my sample pack!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.