drank Cocobene by Tea Desire

I happened by this store in Metrotown and decided to pop in since I’m always on the hunt for new teas – specifically coconut teas. I saw this one, which evidently isn’t on their website.

The scent of pina colada type teas always intrigues me. I’m not a huge fan of actual pina coladas but pina colada flavoured things usually go over well. I found this to be quite similar to David’s Tropicalia. I’m thinking the Tropicalia is slightly more flavoured (but not necessarily in a good way) than this one, but I also haven’t had it for at least a year.

I’m happy I picked up 50g, I can’t wait to try this one chilled.