I was a little worried since the girl at my normal store said this tasted like burnt toast but I found a store that had it and got 20g anyway. I was actually pleasantly surprised. I love genmaicha and this was slightly roastier and toastier than the genmaicha, but certainly not bad by any means.

Overall I think I’d prefer the genmaicha but I could see myself purchasing this in smaller amounts to enjoy.

Aimee Popovacki

see, i had the guy at david’s tell me this one was more grassy, kind of sweeter and when i smelled it i got that from the smell and it turned me right off of it… i love the genmaicha.