drank Indian Summer by DAVIDsTEA

This tea is pretty tasty. There’s a hint of tartness but nothing close to overwhelming. Also the hibiscus is essentially non-existent – yay!

I can taste the watermelon, which is just wonderful since I LOVE watermelon.

The only thing I’m not loving is the cherry taste. I normally enjoy cherries but not so much in this tea. However, the tea itself is certainly a success for what it’s supposed to be. I’ll be enjoying the rest of my bag for sure :)

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada