Thanks to teapot1 for sending some of this my way.

This wasn’t actually a tea that intrigued me considering the majority of flavoured oolongs I’ve tried I haven’t enjoyed. However, thanks to teapot1 I got the opportunity to try it out anyway. I have to say I’m surprised this one doesn’t have a higher rating because I really enjoyed it.

I’m only on my first steep but the oolong base is quite lovely and the cranberry flavour is very much there with a nice tartness, that isn’t overwhelming at all.

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (, science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.