drank Candy Cane by Adagio Teas

Thanks Mitch for sending some of this my way.

This is my first Adagio tea yay. I’m just waiting for it to cool and it smells sweet and peppermint-y.

First sip the black base is pretty overwhelming and quite honestly I’m barely getting peppermint. The black base reminds me of the Kusmi teas I’ve tried, which I thoroughly enjoy. However, a tea named “Candy Cane” I expect to get some mint from. I’ll keep sipping away to see how it pans out.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: