drank Graveyard Mist by 52teas

Gah! Marshmallow root needs to be in all the things! Also, thanks jessiwrites for being awesome as usual, as sending me this to try out :)

This tea I’m really enjoying. The green base is light, great for an evening tea and the spearmint complements it nicely. The marshmallow root adds a great flavour that’s ever so subtle but does amazing things for the tea (just like White Christmas). I’m thrilled I’ve got enough for a couple more cups.

Second steep still yummy!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: