Thanks to whatshesaid for sending me this to test out :)

This smells amazing. It’s just cooling and the scents of chocolate and coconut are wafting my way enticingly. Gah!

This tea nailed the coconut flavour. It tastes just like coconut! And chocolate! But not overwhelmingly, sickeningly sweet chocolate (probably because it’s cocoa). Just delicious. I may actually add this permanently to my cupboard. I’m not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn’t anything like this. YUM.

Update: The second resteep was pretty good, definitely much less flavourful, but I still downed my cup haha.

whatshesaid

Glad you like it!! I found the barley a bit overwhelming for me but I think I’m sensitive to it :)